02 Apr Safe Transportation
Posted at 20:19h in COVID19
Since many of the employees use public transport to reach plant, we need to avoid it for their safety. SBP is in has hired accommodations close to the plant and arranged own vehicles, so that they can stay closer to the plant, travel safely and eat in the plant’s cafeteria to ensure their safety and continuity of the business at the same time.
- All drivers are being monitored as per our daily check up advisory for all employees as mentioned earlier and are provided with caps, masks and gloves.
- Detailed training and awareness sessions for each driver on hygiene protocol to be followed during loading, journey and unloading process. To be followed each time a vehicle is despatched.
- Recent travel monitoring of each driver to understand scope for any possible exposure.
- Entry of drivers restricted in plant and limited to truck cabins only.
- Sanitisation of each vehicle at the time of entry to the plant.
- Trucks equipped with enough food and sanitizers to eliminate any potential exposure.